Friday, February 10, 2012

Shaun Machado


I woke up in morning. At 7.4567 hours to be exact. Started counting my fingers; One, two, three, four, five, five plus one, five plus two, five plus three, five plus four, five plus five .Infinity. I never seemed to get tired of my cell. It treated me well, spoke to me and never misguided me. The voice from the speaker box suggested a set routine for me every day. The speaker box always knew what I needed. It sometimes asked me to leave my cell and enter the common cell every (infinity-(5+5)) sessions. Each session normally lasts for one moon and one sun. At least that’s how I calculate it when I look out at infinity through a crack in my cell’s ceiling.
My cell has a window to look out of and dream. I see what my speaker box calls a tree, a hill, sea and clouds. You very rarely see people hear. As I was told that the we subjects are the only ones left around this area. But when I occasionally see people out through the window; they don’t look like me or the rest of the (5*5)+(5*5)+ (5*5)+(5*5) subjects at this unit. I suspect that they are the controllers the speaker box.
 I was instructed at Infinity minus (five + five) sessions ago. That infinity will be when I get my first visual experimentation experience. It is infinity right now. I was told that I will be sent to an alternate state of existence where people never achieve infinity. Where people live a monotonously structured life, where everything they do and say is controlled by a ‘higher source’. The people are not aware of this ‘higher source’. They told me that this ‘higher source’ controls the people’s minds so that they are set in a loop. A loop that never lets them find infinity.
My task at hand was said to be an easy one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment