Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion Thought

Written by : Koshy Brahmatmaj 

It's always the darkest before dawn.
Warrior queen, you're looking fierce.

The Girl Who Lost Her Soul

Hi! I am Iha
Pass me that device
Only in exchange of a gossip.
Gossip? I just have one.
And,
is about you.
About me?
Shut up!!
stop talking. please. stop talking.
[5 marks question] find the out one out:
Ha Ha Ha
[I am being watched]
Every day
I hear them

The issue

Every day, these voices
i can't see them
just hear them
every day
maybe they look like
one of them
or maybe they are
faceless

Looking for home sweet home

I feel my dream of buying a house and having a oving hubby and a bunch of bouncing babies is pretty much the suburban manifesto. But in uncertain times, I have to find alternative.
I shut my eyes.

--
Koshy Brahmatmaj

No comments:

Post a Comment