Friday, March 2, 2012

Concept note and 2 stories

 
'And that's when I knew'- Concept note for a 'Book of chocolates'- By Shaun Machado

This will be an ideal Valentine's Day gift for someone you love. From the outside it will look like a regular box of
chocolates. Once you open it there will be six chocolates packed in separate boxes.Each one of the  chocolate 
wrappers will have a different story about the moment when two people realise that they wanted to spend the rest 
of their lives together. After you are done eating the six chocolates, you will have to take the partition tray out and
at thee bottom of the box you will find the recipe, ingredients, wrapper and pen. So that you can write in your own 
story about when you knew you were in love.

Here are two of the six stories
#1
A friend invited me over for lunch one afternoon. That's when I saw her across the room. Her light brown eyes convinced me to stay back after lunch although I was extremely tired. A group of us ended up going to a local flea market. She dragged me along to go shopping with her, and I couldn't help but follow her around. Our hands accidently touched while walking side by side, and we looked awkwardly at each other. And that's when I knew that she was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

#2
It was only two weeks into our relationship when we planned our first short holiday together. I tried my best to convince her that it was too early for her to trust a guy enough to go on a holiday with alone; she didn't listen and came along anyway. We planned to drive up to a hill station nearby to watch the sunrise hoping for a romantic moment to arise. We almost ran out of fuel on the way there, but luckily we found a shop that sold petrol. We fuelled up and also had breakfast there, we missed the hilltop view of the sunrise, but we shared a magical moment as we sipped on our coffees and watched the sun rise through the trees. And that's when I realised that I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment